ifonlywefartflowers

ifonlywefartflowers

Monday 13 May 2013

Passion begins in the bedroom.

I don’t mean this in any other way, but I just realized how much of a difference it makes to the way you feel about life when you wake up in the morning to either an ugly bedroom or a pretty bedroom.

So, I just moved back from hall after exams. This is roughly what my room looked like before that:
And this is what it looked like 4 nights ago when I moved back:
 *dog’s position varies and can be on any spot of (remaining) floor, but it is usually slotted into crevices that try to obstruct any form of human passage, such as example shown above.

Then I did the smartest thing right after the night of moving back, which was to go out of the house for 3 full days consecutively from morning-night. I only went to church in the morning today, but I came home in the afternoon and took a nap till night. So this is what my room looks like now, after 4 days:
 Yes I have been living this same dump the past few days.

I wake up in the morning to a tangible sea of misery and angst, so I escape it by leaving the house. Then I come back eventually to see the same sea but I am too tired to do anything about it and the mess itself discourages me further, so I attempt to sleep the angst away and the cycle repeats itself the next day, except the intensity of angst and negative feelings doubles with each new day.

It’s pretty hard to wake up and be excited about life when you’re living in a junkyard.
Ok yes cannot I need to stop procrastinating and feeling shitty about life I am going to pack my room tomorrow yes I am goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment